Is The Feud Between Taylor Swift And Katy Perry Really Over? We Have Our Doubts
Its been one of the longest feuds in Hollywood history and could it be over with a cookie? Or is this just another publicity stunt?
Katy Perry has shared a photo of a pile cookies with the words ‘peace at last’ in icing written on the plate and tagging Taylor Swift.
The insta-verse exploded with cheer! It felt like the whole world was at peace; we could all breathe a sigh of relief. Has there ever been a feud more epic? There were many highlights. It brought us Bad Blood and Swish Swish; both two modern day classic dis tracks.
But is it real?
The first clue might be in the violent shade of icing. A shade of pink or blue would say peace more so than blood red. But this hasn’t been the only clue…
- A random plate of generic cookies supposedly ends a seven-year war. Hmmmm…
- The timing is suspicious; both artists are releasing albums this year and currently have singles on the charts.
- It has been reported that their respective singles haven’t done as well as desired.
- There has been no reciprocation from Swift. A silence that speaks volumes.
- Swift and Perry have used the drama to sell CD’s and tour tickets in the past, what’s the difference between publicity around a feud or publicity for a make-up?
We will only really know with the test of time, but I am hoping that world peace does reign and these two influential women really do reconcile – how good would a collab be?!