Victoria To Enter A Seven Day Circuit Breaker Lockdown
The state of Victoria will go into a seven day snap lockdown from midnight tonight.
Acting Premier James Merlino has stated there will be only five reasons to leave your home.
• Shopping for necessary goods and services
• Authorised work or permitted education
• Exercise, a 2-hour limit with one other person
• Caregiving, compassionate, and medical reasons
• The fifth reason why you can leave your home … to get vaccinated.
As of right now, there are 34 active cases in the state.
Yesterday there were 40,411 tests, which is the highest ever processed in Victoria.
In Victoria? To get the latest up to date information we recommend you visit this website; www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus