Browse By

Billie Eilish in racy new film clip

Billie Eilish has revealed a new music video for her new single Lost Cause, and also a fair bit more skin than usual!

The seven-time Grammy winner’s self directed music video gives viewers a peek into a sleepover with her girlfriends.

The 19-year-old has been very outspoken about body positivity. She’s made conscious decisions throughout her career to conceal herself in oversized T-shirts and baggy pants, in an attempt to redirect media attention from her body and onto her music.

Last year, Eilish shocked fans by shedding clothing during a concert in Miami. A voiceover of the singer rang out over the crowd: “We make assumptions about people based on their size. We decide who they are, we decide what they’re worth. If I wear more, if I wear less, who decides what that makes me? What that means? Is my value based only on your perception? Or is your opinion of me not my responsibility?”

The singer released the tracklist for her highly anticipated second studio album, which is set to be released in July 2021.

The new music video for Lost Cause clearly reflects her newly displayed confidence.

See it for yourself below.