Browse By

Tourist in Wales Disappointed Mcdonalds Not Near Lake – Expresses Concerns on TripAdvisor

image via mirror.co.uk

Considering you’ve decided to spend your day out in the woods, you should know what to expect, especially in North Wales which is known for its rugged landscape and hiking trails.

Llyn Geirionydd, in Conwy, North Wales is a tourist favourite. The mile-long lake covers an area of 45 acres on the northern edge of the Gwydyr Forest and below the slopes of the Carneddau mountains, which usually leaves visitors in awe of the natural beauty, but not everyone was impressed and decided to express their concerns via TripAdvisor.

image via google

“Visited this lake in the middle of summer but I was still cold. What’s the deal?!?! Had to go up and down a lot of hills to get there. AND NO SIGNAL?! ALSO THERE WERE TOO MANY ROCKS,” one reviewer wrote.

“I wanted a McDonalds but there wasn’t one anywhere. How am I supposed to eat out to help out if there isn’t a McDonalds anywhere?! I also would have been okay with an appropriate alternative like KFC or Burger King or even Subway.

“It did look nice but that distracted me and I capsized my kayak which was very distressing. Thank you Wales Gods that I got out alive.”