Browse By

Psychic Medium, Donna Young Shares Her Experiences With The Other Side.

From the young age of only 4, Donna Young knew that she had a special gift. Not only was Donna born in one of the most haunted dwellings in all Cootamundra, but during her youth Donna couldn’t tell the difference between the living and the dead. SPOOKY!

After a near-death experience at only 16 years of age, Donna shared with Megan and Simon on the Nights show that she spent quite a bit of time on the other side, but thankfully she stayed in the land of the living after she fully recovered from Cancer, she now shares her spiritual gift with others, in the hope that it brings them peace.

But what does a Medium experience when they have a spiritual experience? Donna said “When I was 4 a guy stood up and walked straight through the wall, I tried to do it the next day, but it didn’t really work out for me..”

“They normally show me scenes [like a TV screen] where I can actually see what’s going on.” Donna explained how her psychic gift normally works. “They still do scare me, sometimes they jump into the car with me”.

Now residing in Orangeville, Donna has chosen to share her gift with others and connect with loved ones on the other side. Touring around regional Australia, including weekly visits to Picton in the New South Wales Township in the Wollondilly.

Have a listen to Donna sharing her incredible story with Megan and Simon from the 2NRS Nights Show below.

Connect with Donna via psychicmediumdonnayoung.com