Browse By

SUPERSTAR SINGER KATY PERRY MADE WAIT FOR A TABLE BY WAITRESS – WHOOPS!

Right: Indianna Paull Left: Katy Perry

Katy Perry leaves a rather large tip for a waitress who didn’t recognise her at a Care in Port Douglas (Queensland).

An Aussie waitress who mentioned on her TikTok she “made a fool” out of herself while serving the pop singer at a cafe in Port Douglas. The superstar is currently in Australia with her partner, Orlando Bloom, who is shooting for a film called Wizards! in Far North Queensland.

Choo Choos worker Indianna Paull said that Perry turned up on Saturday while holding her one-year-old daughter, Daisy Dove.

Paull stated, “I think partly because I didn’t recognise her was the reason she was just so relaxed and chill about it.”

Instagram/indiannapaull

The waitress didn’t recognise the pop singer because at first she was wearing a hat and sunglasses and told Perry she would have to wait to be seated as there were no tables available.

Perry again approached Paull and asked for a table, so she begrudgingly sat the star it a part of the case that is not normally used. Paull said to Perry “for future reference, we don’t usually seat people at this table.”

Thankfully – Perry responded she’d be “extra kind”.

Paull said she only realised she was serving one of the world’s biggest pop singers when her manager told her that she was talking to Katy Perry.

“I just went red and went limp at the knees,” she said.

“I probably didn’t need to but I felt like a fool, so I went over to her table and apologised. In hindsight, I think the reason she wanted to get in so bad is that people were running around taking photos of her – I was so oblivious, running around like a headless chook, I had no idea.”

Captured by paparazzi inside Cho Choos of Perry and Paull

Paull said she “couldn’t believe how nice” perry was and confirmed that the singer left a tip that was “much more than the usual $2 we get thrown in the bucket”.

“She asked for my name and had a conversation with me and as she left she walked through the cafe and gave me a hug and was just really nice to everyone.